The following are the few Best Practices / System Study Improvements implemented in MRPL :
- The Company has implemented ERP (SAP) System in all of its manufacturing units/offices, which has strengthened the internal control systems.
- Vendors can register themselves online and participate in e-tendering& e-procurement process.
- Tenders are being displayed on MRPL website, ONGC website as well as GOI’s CPP portal.
- Details of awarded tenders & contracts published in website.
- CTE type examinations are conducted regularly.
- Officers and Staff working in sensitive areas (as defined by the CVC) are routinely transferred to non-sensitive areas, as per CVC guidelines.
In this regard, the company is following the Rules, Regulations, Guidelines, Policies, Acts and other Instructions issued by the following;
- Central Vigilance Commission (CVC)
- Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG)
- Department of Public Enterprises (DPE)
- Department of Personnel & Training (DoPT)
- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
- Other related Ministries and Departments